Appointments at Level 2
In-person appointments available
When attending the appointment
- Maintain social distancing
- Come by yourself when possible
- Practice good hygiene: Use hand sanitiser provided
- Stay home and reschedule if you are feeling unwell
Telehealth (video consultation) is a secure, safe and efficient method to have consultations with your physiotherapist, all that is required is stable internet and a smart phone or computer
Note: If you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19, such as cold or flu symptoms, contact Healthline 0800 358 5453 or your doctor to find out if you need a test.
How does it work?
We will be using ZOOM application for your video consultation.
1. For tablet and smartphone users ensure the application is downloaded onto your device.
2. Computers users do not need to download zoom, however will need working camera and microphone.
3. Appointments can take up to 30 minutes.
Much like in-person consultations our clinicians will ask you a detailed history of your condition and potentially guide you through a few movements on screen. The combination of assessment can often give us a clear idea of your condition and thus formulate a treatment plan suitable for your home environment.
How do I make an appointment?
Online booking would be the easiest way, once you're on our booking screen simply select "Telehealth" and choose a time that suits you. Alternatively you can text 022 390 0234 with your full name and preferred time and day of appointment
Cancellation and rescheduling policy still applies. For more information visit our FAQ page